New Chamber SMART Plans
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield has partnered with the Georgia Chamber of Commerce to launch a new type of health insurance for small businesses with between 2 and 50 eligible employees. The all new SMART Plans allows Georgia Chamber members to share overall risk with a much larger self-funded pool of like minded employers. The Georgia Chamber’s SMART Plan’s aim is to provide excellent health coverage while reducing health insurance costs for small businesses across Georgia.
Why Choose a Chamber Smart Plan?
- Get the buying power of a large group.
- Extremely competitive rates with a predictable monthly payment.
- Flexible plans and benefits; from HSA to comprehensive health insurance.
- Discounted dental, vision, life and disability plans.
- Use one of the largest networks of physicians and hospitals in the country. Anthem Blue Cross’ Open Access POS network, a BlueCard® program.
- Read the Employer SMART PLAN FAQ to find out more.
- Download the Summaries of Benefits and Coverage.
Ready to request your SMART PLAN QUOTE quote?
- Call Eric Burns at 678-404-9230
- Request More information online
- Download a group census for business with 5-50 employees. Once complete, please return to Eric@EricBurnsInsurance.com or fax to 678-550-1744.
- Download medical questionnaires for businesses with 2-4 employees. Once complete, please return to Eric@EricBurnsInsurance.com or fax to 678-550-1744.