Group Health Insurance for Your Business
Free licensed agent support, more plans than you’ll find anywhere else for the same price. To get started download the Group Census Form or call and get personalized recommendations.
How Do I Get Small Business Health Insurance Quotes?
If you’re in the market for a small business health insurance plan, there are three things you should know about getting quotes for these health plans.
- You’ll pay the same price for the same plan no matter where you buy
- Comparing quotes for different plans can save you money, and
- Call me at 678-404-9230, or complete this form and email or fax to me.
How Does Small Business Health Insurance Work?
There are four things every small business owner should know about how small business health insurance works.
- Coverage is generally guaranteed issue (no health questions or physicals).
- You need at least one employee to qualify. Please call for details.
- You must contribute 50% toward employee premiums.
- Shop for coverage at any time of the year.
Why use a local independent agent?
- No charge, no expectations to enroll.
- I’m your advocate. If you ever need help dealing with the health insurance company regarding claims, billing or need any assistance, I’ll be there for you.
- Prices are fixed by law. I have the best prices on any product I sell.
- I represent all carriers in Georgia. I will provide an unbiased recommendation, you decide what carrier and product is best for you.
- 15 Years of experience.