Why Choose A Medi-Share Plan?
- Affordable – Monthly amounts for families average $350. There are options to fit every family and budget. LEARN MORE See Pricing
- Biblical – Your dollars will never be used for procedures not in line with you values. Connect and pray with members as you meet each other’s needs. LEARN MORE See Pricing
- Penalty Free – Although not insurance, Medi-Share members are exempt from the Affordable Care Act mandate to purchase insurance. LEARN MORE See Pricing
- Flexibility – Choose A provider from one of the largest PPO networks in the county, or use your own provider.Find a PHCS PPO Doctor
- Available 24/7 – Members also have 24/7 $0 cost access to providers via phone or video for non-emergency care.
- Dental & Vision – Medi-Share even offer members discounted dental and vision services.
Medi-Share is a nonprofit health care sharing ministry and its members are exempt from the individual mandate in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act found in United States Code § 5000A(d)(2)(B). Medi-Share is not insurance, does not guaranty payment of any member’s medical bills, and is not subject to insurance regulation in any state. Several states provide express exemptions from their insurance regulations for health care sharing ministries that publish prescribed notices and meet certain other requirements. Although Medi-Share need not rely on these express exemptions, Medi-Share has elected to publish the required notices for residents of the applicable states(including KY, MD, PA, WI and all other states) here.
Individual and Family Plans | Business Plans | Short Term, Vision, Dental, and Accident | International and Travel Plans | Christian Sharing Consultation Services |About